Rodio & Brown has a long tradition of public service. Each year, many hours are contributed pro bono to a wide range of projects, from free counsel to education to advocacy, it is our belief that the privilege to practice law must be earned not just with hard work, but also with dedicated service to our ideals.
Over the years, our team has dedicated time and resources to the following charitable & civic endeavors:
- Rhode Island Supreme Court, Committee to Revise the Rules of Professional Conduct
- United States Armed Forces Legal Services Project
- Counseling for Independent Living, Inc.
- Rhode Island Society to Prevent Blindness
- The Katie DeCubellis Memorial Foundation
- Travelers' Aid Society of Rhode Island
- Providence Animal Rescue League
- Greater Providence, YMCA
- Junior Achievement of Rhode Island
- Cranston Chamber of Commerce
- Rhode Island Food Bank